The true purpose of this ministry is to enhance the quality of life of our seniors as well as supporting their further union with God through meaningful and interactive experiences.
“Do not cast me off in the time of old age; do not forsake me when my strength is spent.” Psalm 71:9
Our Goals for Seniors Ministry:
- To engage in stimulating daily encounters with our seniors.
- To foster meaningful relationships.
- To offer programs of interest.
- To enhance quality of life.
- To promote successful aging through active participation in mutually beneficial activities.
- To facilitate the uniqueness of each senior participant and their talents.
- To generate on-going educational information and resources for increased senior independence.